Here are the answers to the trivia(1) questions.
1. George Burns.
2. Joan Rivers.
3. Rodney Dangerfield.
4. Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo and Gummo.
6. George Burns.
7. Telephone operator (played by Lily Tomlin on Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-in)
8. Jerry Lewis.
9. Bill Cosby.
10. Jack Benny.
11. With Chevy Chase falling down.
14. Majel Barrett, who also played Nurse Chapel.
15. A baseball field.
16. Jack Ritter, Suzanne Summers and Joyce DeWitt.
17. Linda Carter.
18. Lindsey Wagner.
19. Bob Simmons could arguably be called the first official James Bond actor, and he was in fact the first person to portray 007 in a cinema-released Bond film. Bob’s scene was reused up until Goldfinger, before being reshot with Sean Connery.
20. Captain America, made in 1944.